Forum

HOW DOES HISTORY OF PROSTATE CANCER ICD 10 AFFECT ANY PERSON?

A visualizar 3 artigos - de 1 a 3 (de um total de 3)
  • Autor
    Artigos
    Women Health1
    Participante

History of prostate cancer icd 10 can affect an individual in a serious way. If a person has a brother or a father with prostate cancer, then he has a serious risk to develop this disease. Even the risk is higher for those who have a brother with this disease than for those who have a father with it. Moreover the risk is much higher for those who have several affected relatives.
    But it is observed that prostate cancer seems to run in some families only. This tells that only in some cases there may be a genetic or inherited factor. Otherwise, prostate cancer mainly occurs in men who have no family history of it.

Sambir
    Participante

As a passionate gardener, my mother’s diagnosis of stomach cancer has been a devastating blow. She’s looking for a treatment that will allow her to get back to her beloved garden as soon as possible. Can you recommend a treatment that will be both effective and allow her to get back to her favorite hobby without delay?

Daesi
    Participante

My mother was diagnosed with cancer and we were determined to find the best treatment plan for her. After researching various options, we came across fenbendazole and its potential to target cancer cells and enhance the immune system. We sourced our fenbendazole from the fenbenlab and were grateful for their expert guidance and top-notch products. My mother is now in remission and we credit a significant part of her recovery to fenbendazole and the Fenben Lab store.

A visualizar 3 artigos - de 1 a 3 (de um total de 3)
  • Tem de iniciar sessão para responder a este tópico.
ORDEM DOS FARMACÊUTICOS
Rua da Sociedade Farmacêutica 18,
1169-075 Lisboa

TELEF: 213 191 382 - Fax. 213 191 399
Email: colegios.especialidade©ordemfarmaceuticos.pt

© ORDEM DOS FARMACÊUTICOS - COLÉGIOS DE ESPECIALIDADE